Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

So, for the first time in the short history of this blog, I am updating it in real time (instead of two months after that fact.) It is actually still Halloween as I write this - amazing, I know. Campbell spent her first Halloween as a goldfish (not a chicken, although it is easy to make that mistake). Her Wardrobe Dealer (aka Emma) generously supplied the costume.


I have decided that trick-or-treating with your child is a hundred times better than trick-or-treating as a child. I was offered wine at two different houses! Too bad I still I had to nurse Campbell before bed (but I'm making up for it as we speak).
Here we are with some of the neighbors. Kya was a ladybug and Nicau (pronouced knee-cow) was a Los Angeles Laker. Nicau is only 2 weeks old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Campbell is the most ADORABLE goldfish I have ever seen!!!!! Love to you both! :)