Sunday, August 3, 2008

3 Month Old Supermodel

Campbell had her first photo shoot at the beginning of July for her 3 month pictures. Mitch's friend, Scot, was the photographer and he took over 200 photos. I had a hard time deciding which were my favorites - here's just a few. I have decided that since Campbell has a little red in her hair, pink is not her color. Unfortunately, if I don't dress her in pink now, people think she's a boy. But, in the future, we won't be doing any formal photo shoots in pink. ;-)










3 comments:

Amanda Heismann Gray, CPM said...

awwwwwwwwwww!

Amy said...

These pictures are AMAZING! Campbell looks beautiful and the flower headband is to die for--where did you get it? I'm guessing you were able to take these pictures at home--how nice. We just had our 6th month pics taken at a studio and it was a huge, dramatic production! :0)

Unknown said...

Yes, I see her in more greens and blues;). She is getting cuter by the day!