Campbell and I visited Minnesota again in August to spend some time with the family before the school year began. While we were there, we met up with Melissa from my graduate school program and her almost six-month old daughter, Sonja.

My mom still had the bouncy chair that she used when I was little and Campbell got a chance to try it out. We had to prop her up with blankets to keep her from tipping over. She is pictured with one of her favorite toys - Sophie the giraffe.
Nothing says Midwest more than a rowdy round of Bingo. Campbell was more interested in eating the Bingo card than getting 5 numbers vertically, horizontally or diagonally. I'm sure that the Bingo card was both organic and germ free. ;-)
We spent a lot of time with Campbell's cousins. Pictured with her are Taylore (middle), Matthias (left) and Joshua (right).

Grandma and Grandpa Rusinko celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary while we were home. Quite an accomplishment. Somedays I wonder if Mitch and I will make it to five years....
Campbell's newest cousin -John - was born on July 14. He looks so skinny compared to Campbell. It's hard to believe that she was ever that small, even though it was only a few months ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment